The microbiological laboratory of the IC FTOO “PCS” operates on the basis of the accreditation certificate No. KZ.T.02.0199 of 06/18/2019 and provides a range of services for determining safety indicators in the field of microbiological research in the following areas:
CU TR 007/2011 "On the safety of products intended for children and adolescents": Toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes powered by chemical current sources, massagers for gums and similar products.
CU TR 008/2011 "On the safety of toys": Toys (with fillers for children under 1 year old, forming masses, paints applied by fingers).
CU TR 009/2011 "On the safety of perfumes and cosmetics":
- Cosmetics for make-up and skin care products;
- Eau de toilette, colognes, fragrant waters, perfumery waters;
- Cosmetics for manicure or pedicure;
- Powder, including compact;
- Other cosmetics or makeup products and skin care products;
- Shampoos, other hair cosmetics;
- Oral hygiene products;
- Cosmetic products used before, during or after shaving;
- Individual deodorants and antiperspirants.
Food products according to the following Technical Regulations of the Customs Union:
CU TR 015/2011 "On the safety of grain";
CU TR 021/2011 "On the safety of food products"
CU TR 023/2011 "Technical regulations for juice products from fruits and vegetables";
CU TR 024/2011 "Technical regulations for oil and fat products";
CU TR 029/2012 "Safety requirements for food additives, flavors and technological aids";
CU TR 033/2013 "On the safety of milk and dairy products";
CU TR 034/2013 “On the safety of meat and meat products”;
TR EAEU 040/2016 “On the safety of fish and fish products”;
EAEU TR 044/2017 “On the safety of packaged drinking water, including natural mineral water”.
Food products to be tested:
- Cereals supplied for food and non-food purposes;
- Flour and cereal and bakery products;
- Sugar and confectionery;
- Fruit and vegetable products, spices and spices, dry, pasty and liquid, and products of processing vegetables, fruits, nuts;
- Coffee, tea, drinks, tonic drinks;
- Eggs, liquid egg products, dry egg products;
- Fruit and vegetable juice products;
- Edible oil and fat products;
- Food additives, flavors and processing aids;
- Milk and dairy products, milk processing products;
- Meat and meat products;
- Fish, fish products;
- Drinking water, including natural mineral water.
Synthetic detergents and cleaning products and household and industrial chemicals:
- For paintwork intended for painting rooms (internal work), for which a wet disinfection mode is provided;
- Detergents, cleaners, polishes for washing dishes, descaling, for cleaning metal products intended for contact with food products.
* According to the test results, a test report is issued, which indicates the results of studies on microbiological indicators. All tests are carried out in accordance with the current regulatory documentation and the approved area of accreditation of the IC FTOO “PTsS”.
Tel.: 8 (727) 3383073