Procedure for providing marking with a conformity mark
The decision to provide marking with a conformity mark is made on products for which a serial production conformity certificate has been issued within the framework of the GSTR of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in accordance with the requirements of ST RK 3.1 and ST RK 3.25. In this case, the applicant must submit an application to OPS P for permission to label products with the Mark of Conformity and conclude an agreement on the use of the Mark of Conformity.
Rules for applying the Product Circulation Mark on the market of EAEU Member States
1. General Provisions
A single sign of appeal indicates that the products labeled by it have passed all the procedures for assessment (confirmation) of conformity established in the technical regulations of the Customs Union and comply with the requirements of all technical regulations of the Customs Union that apply to these products.
Marking with a single sign of circulation is carried out before the release of products into circulation on the market of the EAEU member states.
2. Description of the image of a single sign of treatment
The single sign of appeal has the following image:
The image of a single EAC product circulation mark is a combination of three stylized letters “E”, “A” and “C”, graphically executed using right angles, has the same height and width, makes up the exact proportions of a square on a light (Fig. 1) or on contrasting background (Fig. 2).
EAC stands for Eurasian Conformity.
The dimensions of a single sign of circulation are determined by the manufacturer, the person authorized by the manufacturer, the importer (supplier) who has received the right to use it.
The base size must be at least 5 mm.
The dimensions of a single sign of treatment should guarantee the clarity of its elements and their distinguishability with the naked eye on the general color background of the object.
A single sign of circulation can be performed in any way, providing a clear and clear image of it throughout the entire service life (shelf life) of the product.
3. The procedure for applying a single sign of appeal
Manufacturers authorized by the manufacturer of the entity, importers (suppliers) of products have the right to label it with a single sign of circulation if the products have passed all the procedures for assessment (confirmation) of conformity established in the territory of any of the Parties established by the relevant technical (s) regulation (s) of the Customs Union, as confirmed by the documents provided for the relevant forms of conformity assessment in the Customs Union.
4. Rules for the use of a single sign of appeal
- A single sign of treatment is applied to each product unit, packaging or accompanying documentation.
- The image of a single sign of product circulation on the market of the Parties should be one-color and contrast with the color of the surface on which it is applied.
- The place of application of a single sign of circulation on products, containers (packaging) and documentation is established in the technical regulations of the Customs Union.
- It is not allowed to apply markings, signs and inscriptions that can mislead consumers and interested parties regarding the meaning and image of a single circulation sign (EAC).
- In the event that other conformity marks are applied to the product, including conformity marks of voluntary product certification systems, they shall not impair the visibility, clarity and readability of a single treatment mark.