Founded in 2005, the company is now one of the five largest organizations in the field of providing services for the examination of the origin of goods, testing and confirmation of conformity of products and management systems.
The purpose of "Caspian Certification Center" LLP is to meet the needs and expectations of consumers, through an individual approach and the desire to establish trusting relationships with customers. In order to provide high-quality services, the organization has defined a policy for the acquisition of high-tech equipment, measuring instruments, instruments, and personnel training.
Today, "Caspian Certification Center" LLP has successfully taken a leading position in the field of providing services for the confirmation of conformity of products and has a solid reputation for its activities in the Mangistau, Atyrau and Almaty regions.
The organization's customers are public and private companies of large medium and small businesses.
The Laboratory for Certification of Workplaces of the Testing Center of the Caspian Certification Center LLP (CWP TC "PTsS" LLP) carries out certification of workplaces of production facilities according to working conditions.
The laboratory’s activity is regulated by the “Rules for the mandatory periodic certification of production facilities under working conditions”, approved by Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 28, 2015 № 1057 (as amended and supplemented from 07.11.2017 № 374) for the following indicators:
- Measurement of the exposure dose rate of external gamma radiation
- Measurement of the concentration of radon and its decay products
- Study of the light environment (illumination, brightness)
- Climate research
- Noise measurement
- Vibration measurement
- Barometric pressure measurement
- Dustiness and gas contamination of the air of the working area
- Electrostatic field measurement
- Measurement of electric field strength and magnetic field induction of industrial frequency (50 Hz)
- Measurements of electric field strength and magnetic field induction in the frequency range from 5 Hz to 400 kHz
- Assessment of working conditions by indicators of the severity of the labor process
- Assessment of working conditions by indicators of the intensity of the labor process
- Safety assessment of production equipment
* Based on the results of the tests, a test report is issued that applies only to the test object. All tests are carried out in accordance with the current regulatory documentation.
** For a complete list of defined indicators, please contact us.
Tel.: 8 (7292) 52-43-50 (ext. 104)