In accordance with articles 19 and 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On accreditation in the field of conformity assessment” and on the basis of the protocol of the Commission for the review of accreditation materials from
June 17, 2019 No. 29 ORDER:
1. To accredit for compliance with the requirements of GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2009 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”:
1.1 Testing laboratories of the following organizations:
Testing Center of the Branch of the Caspian Certification Center LLP, Almaty
4. The Department of Legal Support and International Cooperation and “NCA” LLP to conclude post-accreditation agreements with the above-mentioned accreditation entities referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 of this order.
5. The Department of Consolidated Analysis and Information Support of “NCA” LLP to enter the relevant information into the Register of accreditation entities and post on the website of “NCA” LLP, issue sets of documents and accreditation certificates of accreditation entities specified in this order.
6. Control the execution of this order to assign to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of NCA LLP K.N. Taizhanova.
7. This order comes into force from the day of signing.